Sunday, May 27, 2012

liver cleanse info

If you are having Gallbladder problems or chronic allergies, this is worth looking into. It's not for everyone, but I can't find anything that says it will hurt you. 

 

I think it has helped my allergy symptoms.  I've done it twice with the help of Kathleen Chang Williams.  I'll probably do it at least once a year. 

 

Here's a website with good info. 

 

http://www.alternativehealth.co.nz/cancer/liverflush.htm

 

The instruction for the procedure starts with

The Liver Flush another perspective

 

I took some herbs and had an acupuncture treatment before I did mine.  This talks about drinking apple juice as prep.  The ingredients and instructions are very similar to what I did.  I just used water with the Epson salts and lemon juice because I don't like grapefruit.  Just enough to cut the olive oil, and help emulsify it, but keep the amount you have to drink to a minimum.

 

The last time I skipped the last doses of Epson salts.  I stopped taking it once the cleansing started.  I also learned to eat light at lunch the day before.  Eating too much will make you feel sick.

 

 

Becky Bailes Price

My cell:  361-442-9308  |  becky@ppricelaw.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment